The EEF Endowment
















Endowed funds are largely set-aside for investment, such that the company utilizes dividend income as working capital.  This fund would solicit endowment contributions of which 70% would be dedicated to moderate and aggressive investment strategies; and the remaining 30% would be equally distributed to direct costs and operational expenses as well as working capital and cash reserves.  The EEF Board, in accordance to Board By-Laws, Constitution & other governing documents, would determine when and how endowed funds would be utilized.